North Jersey Pride is an entirely volunteer-led organization. We need YOU and your time/talent/skills to put on our events during Pride Week and all year long.
By spending time helping out, you’ll have fun, meet new people, and gain the satisfaction of having truly made a difference in your community. You’ll also get a really neat looking T-shirt.
Some of the areas we need help with:
• Sales and marketing. We welcome any volunteers with sales experience who would like to help sell sponsorships and ads to local businesses and to generally help us get the word out about Pride and opportunities for businesses to support us.
• Media relations. NJP seeks public relations-savvy folks to help us spread the word about Pride in a professional, organized way.
• Writing/editing/proofreading. The North Jersey Pride Guide is NJP’s annual magazine. Join the team to help write articles, edit content and proofread final pages before print.
• Graphic design. Do you have the skills and the time to work on flyers or social media memes from time to time? We would love to have you aboard!
• Flyering/postering. For this very important job, you only need a car—or just your feet to walk around your own town and hang flyers on bulletin boards or available community event sharing space. We’ll supply the posters/postcards, stapler, tape, magnets…you help us get the word out!
• Festival shifts. We rely heavily on volunteers to produce the North Jersey Pride Festival and have shifts all day long for those willing to lend an hour of their time.
Fill out the Volunteer form below to let us know who you are and how you’d like to help. We will contact you shortly. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.